Since my 15 years of experience as an engineer in the field of drinking and industrial water supply, I was appointed on 22 February 2007 by the IHK Trier as an official expert for the treatment, storage, conveying (pumping) and transport of drinking and processed water.
I received my appointed status after my expertise had been proven in front of the examination board of the department of drinking water in Regensburg (Germany). My work as an expert covers almost the entire spectrum of drinking water supply which makes it very particular (there are less than five persons in Germany whose work covers the complete area).
As an expert on drinking water, I took an oath to commit myself to use my capacity and my knowledge regardless of third parties (persons, companies, banks, governments, etc.) for the benefit of people.
My responsibilities as an expert include:
- Sharing the knowledge from the expert’s field of expertise.
- Finding facts on the basis of the expert’s field of expertise which includes collecting documentation of facts, e.g. audits.
- Assessing facts according to the empirical principles of the expert’s field of expertise (assessing attached facts).
My expertise and my work as an expert for courts and other institutions is based on the following:
- Clients such as courts, banks, governments, authorities, etc., as well as other engineering offices and factual material like plans, calculations, descriptions, etc. submitted to me.
- Fact material prepared by the client in my presence or with my expert support (site visits, audits, examining documents, reviewing construction works, etc.).
- Facts found by me without the client being directly involved.
Whom the expert works for:
- Municipal and private water suppliers
- Water management offices and other public institutions
- Engineering offices
- Insurance companies
- Other companies
- Private clients