Hygiene in drinking water installations
Elaboration of hazard analyses of drinking water installations according to the recommendations of the German Federal Environment Office (UBA)
In accordance with the applicable law, in case of an exceeded amount of the technical measure for Legionella (100 cfu / 100 ml), the entrepreneur or owner of a drinking water installation, pursuant to the German Drinking Water Ordinance (TWVO) §16 (3) and (7) no. 2 TrinkwV2001 / 2018 – 2nd Amendment to the 2012 Ordinance, must immediately carry out a hazard analysis to detect the cause of the hazard.
As consultant engineers we carry out risk analyses for every kind of building, in particular for hospitals, retirement homes, residential buildings, schools, administrative buildings, etc.
Here is how we proceed:
- We visit the site to inspect the drinking water installation according to its hygienic and technical condition as well as the compliance with the generally accepted rules of technology (state of the art).
- We view the existing documentation.
- We make a weak-point analysis depicting the defects in text and pictures.
- We develop various solutions to eliminate the existing deficiencies.
- We establish a comprehensive explanation report with the expected costs in case of a renovation.
- Further on, we plan and support the implementation of the various solutions.
- We train the staff:
hygiene training VDI 6023 category A, publicly appointed sworn expert
The expert works for
- Municipal and private water suppliers
- Water management administrations and other public institutions
- Engineering offices
- Insurance companies
- Private people